NOVA 20 Rigid-Neck TIG torch 25ft 35 Series DINSE
The industry standard for medium amp water-cooled welding the 20 series torches are compact and small as you can get for a standard TIG torch. The NOVA 20 series Rigid neck torches are reliable with industry standard 100% duty cycles for AC and DC for welding in the "sweet" zone that many people commonly weld in. The flex cables additionally are lighter weight than typical rubber/PVC hose combinations. These are good choices for OEM replacements to your Everlast water cooled torches. The NOVA 20 series, as do all other brands of 20 series torches share the 9 series consumables and can interchange.
Keep in mind that this torch is rated for 100% duty cycle at 250A DC and 175A AC output. Welders capable of welding at higher amperages are listed below. This does not mean that the torch can be used at any amperage with that welder. Select an appropriate torch for the amperage range at which you anticipate welding. It is advisable to have a range of torches to fit different applications. All Water-cooled (liquid-cooled) torches cannot be used dry or without coolant, even briefly. Water-Cooled torches run dry will not be considered for warranty.
Not all units listed below have cooler plugs. Separate circuit may need to be provided.
- Standard handle, Rigid neck design
- Water-cooled, Flex cable
- 250 Amps DC @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 180 Amps AC @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 25 ft of Flex Cable
- Low Profile
- NOVA quality
- Straight Head (Rigid)
- DINSE Type 35 Series (1/2") connector with gas quick connector included
- Measure or Confirm size/type before order on older models
- Fits All current and past PowerTIG models, except early 185.
- Fits All current PowerPro models
- Fits All current PowerMTS/Lightning models
- Fits PowerARC 200STL, 280STH
- Does Not Fit Power i-TIG, SuperUltra,PowerUltra, UltraArc models 200 amps and under due to connector size
- Does not Fit PowerArc models except ones listed above