Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help finding this part.

  1. #1

    Question Need help finding this part.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190401_183503.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	13830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190401_183545.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	13831

    I recently got my first green machine and I am loving it.. but the flowmeter that came with the machine had an unusual method of fittings for the gas hose that I wasn't use to. I prefer the more standard style fittings like we use at work and such.. male both ends 5/8 - 18 thread with female ends on the machine and flowmeter.. Well.... to convert the flowmeter that I got with my iMig.. I would need this part.. Can someone please help me locate this part on amazon or ebay or anywhere... this coupler pictured is 5/8 - 18 female one side and I think 9/16 - 20 on the other.. not sure though.. one is slightly smaller..

    I looked for a while on the interwebs earlier and couldn't find the part anywhere nor do I know what a proper name would be. thanks for any and all help..


  2. #2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts