Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 250ex plug question

  1. Default 250ex plug question

    I am piecing a tig cooler together. I have a motor that has 220v, I need to find a plug that will fit the back of my 250ex. Does anyone know what that particular style of plug is called?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012


    It's an IEC C-13 jack that requires an IEC C-14 plug. An common use is for computer or monitor extension cords, so you can recycle one of those to be your cooler cord.
    Long arc, short arc, heliarc and in-the-dark!

Similar Threads

  1. New 250EX question
    By Rodzilla in forum TIG Welding (GTAW/GTAW-P)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 01:14 AM
  2. question on the 2013 250ex
    By johnson697 in forum TIG Welding (GTAW/GTAW-P)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 04:14 PM
  3. Plug/Wiring Question for PT185
    By JoeA in forum TIG Welding (GTAW/GTAW-P)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:35 PM
  4. PU 205 Plug Install Question
    By whipman in forum Multi-Process Units (TIG,Stick,Plasma/MIG,TIG,Stick Combo units)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 01:50 PM
  5. Plug for PowerTig 250ex?
    By howlemup in forum TIG Welding (GTAW/GTAW-P)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts