Share
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: powerultra 205 vs powerultra 205p

  1. Default powerultra 205 vs powerultra 205p

    whats the diff in the two?the powerultra 205 and 205p... they look like pretty much the same thing
    i am looking at the powerultra 205 i dont need the ac/dc part of the powerpros
    theres not much talk on the forums about the multi units cut/stick/tig
    hoping to get one end of april so i can get welding
    seen the everlast ones on ebay little cheaper but again no powerultra 205's 205p yes and superultra205 thats not a igbt unit
    i dont ever see me welding more then 3/8 inch or cutting more then that
    so far iam impressed with everlast and the great help given on the forums ...........thats for helping decide ....travis

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by travis View Post
    whats the diff in the two?the powerultra 205 and 205p... they look like pretty much the same thing
    i am looking at the powerultra 205 i dont need the ac/dc part of the powerpros
    theres not much talk on the forums about the multi units cut/stick/tig
    hoping to get one end of april so i can get welding
    seen the everlast ones on ebay little cheaper but again no powerultra 205's 205p yes and superultra205 thats not a igbt unit
    i dont ever see me welding more then 3/8 inch or cutting more then that
    so far iam impressed with everlast and the great help given on the forums ...........thats for helping decide ....travis
    I think you mean 205 vs 250P where the second has a little bit more power.
    Long arc, short arc, heliarc and in-the-dark!

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
    I think you mean 205 vs 250P where the second has a little bit more power.
    yes so sorry 250p

  4. #4

    Default

    Right now we offer very few PU 205's if any. They are all 205P or 250P.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by performance View Post
    Right now we offer very few PU 205's if any. They are all 205P or 250P.
    Ok whats the diff in a 205 and the 205p then ? 250p is more welder then i really need.
    Last edited by zoama; 03-21-2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Fixed the quote tag

  6. #6

    Default

    It's simple Pulse. You can see the videos on our youtube channel about it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by performance View Post
    It's simple Pulse. You can see the videos on our youtube channel about it.
    I was thinking that the P should mean pulse, but your website doesn't list pulse for the 250P and the 205P isn't there at all. What gives?
    Long arc, short arc, heliarc and in-the-dark!

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
    I was thinking that the P should mean pulse, but your website doesn't list pulse for the 250P and the 205P isn't there at all. What gives?
    kind of my thoughts i dont see the 205p anylace but on ebay for some reason iam think its best to order from everlast not ebay also thinking the ebay seller is everlast them self shipping is free on ebay not sure about shipping from everlast
    Last edited by travis; 03-21-2013 at 03:10 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
    I was thinking that the P should mean pulse, but your website doesn't list pulse for the 250P and the 205P isn't there at all. What gives?
    I sees it... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qq.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	9850
    2013 250EX : SSC Pedal : I-MIG 250P 20' Profax gun : Power Plasma 60 p80 torch : 3M Speedglas 9100XX : Evolution Rage 3 DB cold saw

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoama585 View Post
    I sees it... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qq.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	9850
    Look again.
    Long arc, short arc, heliarc and in-the-dark!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
    Look again.
    Isn't that what I outlined in red ?
    2013 250EX : SSC Pedal : I-MIG 250P 20' Profax gun : Power Plasma 60 p80 torch : 3M Speedglas 9100XX : Evolution Rage 3 DB cold saw

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoama585 View Post
    Isn't that what I outlined in red ?
    205 and 250P, where is the 205P?
    Long arc, short arc, heliarc and in-the-dark!

  13. Default

    says the powerultra 205 has pulse not thats its a 205p

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
    205 and 250P, where is the 205P?
    It doesn't have the P on it but both do have pulse.
    2013 250EX : SSC Pedal : I-MIG 250P 20' Profax gun : Power Plasma 60 p80 torch : 3M Speedglas 9100XX : Evolution Rage 3 DB cold saw

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Is there really a plain 205 anymore? OK, I see where I went wrong now. I was looking at the control panels on the web page. I just noticed that the 250P shows two different control panels depending on what photo you look at. One has a pulse control, the other doesn't. Neither of the 205 pictures show a pulse control. Someone REALLY needs to clean up the web site and bring things up to date. I guess this is better than having the web site show products that don't exist, such as the fabled Dynasty 280DX.
    Long arc, short arc, heliarc and in-the-dark!

  16. #16

    Default

    Guys simply the 205 is the 205P. The website needs work we know that, but we have only so many people to work with and the web guys are plain idiots when it comes to getting things right the first time. Some day we will work on a new one.

  17. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by performance View Post
    Guys simply the 205 is the 205P. The website needs work we know that, but we have only so many people to work with and the web guys are plain idiots when it comes to getting things right the first time. Some day we will work on a new one.
    thank you
    its hard to buy something when what you see is not what you get
    one everlast product on ebay one on amazon.com another on here

  18. #18

    Default

    Well, I understand. But usually if something is on our site, and you order it, IF it isn't the newest picture, what you get is actually better than what you think you are paying for.

Similar Threads

  1. powerultra 205p pedal
    By ljdm1956 in forum Multi-Process Units (TIG,Stick,Plasma/MIG,TIG,Stick Combo units)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2016, 11:05 PM
  2. 2015 powerultra 205p
    By luke84 in forum Pre-sales, Sales and Shipping questions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 10:35 PM
  3. Possible problems with POWERULTRA 205P
    By putz in forum Multi-Process Units (TIG,Stick,Plasma/MIG,TIG,Stick Combo units)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:56 AM
  4. powerultra 205p ?
    By travis in forum Multi-Process Units (TIG,Stick,Plasma/MIG,TIG,Stick Combo units)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 01:22 PM
  5. powerultra 205p ?
    By travis in forum Pre-sales, Sales and Shipping questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 10:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •