Got to work on some of the electrical. I'm not a neat person and my buddy volunteered to help me wire it. I think the dash came out looking pretty decent. Eventually I'm going to have a pro redo all the sheet metal and put in a new dash, but for now this serves it purpose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9304.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	11232
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9922.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	11233

I moved on to the rear suspension after that. Got the new arms in, but before I did I had to take them to another buddy and have him move the mounts backwards a few inches so the shocks would clear the frame.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130804_200434__Large_.jpg 
Views:	617 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	11227
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130804_102751__Large_.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	11234

Added in some extra support for the rear arms and made sure everything was in double-shear.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130928_155834.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	133.1 KB 
ID:	11230

Eventually it came to the point where it could hold itself up under its own power.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roller.jpg 
Views:	338 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	11235

After that I put on some skin just to keep myself from getting literally sandblasted.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130929_204810.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	11231