This is the third time I have worked for this guy, so I'm getting use to crawling under mobile homes. This one was foreclosed by the lender. When they backed it originally they got the house in a bind, and bent some of the mounts and the main beam that runs under the home. I cut all the leaf spring mounts out and tried to grind them the best I could. I cut out twelve in all, and welded the new ones in place. The original mounts were way too tall and that's not good when your hauling them down the road. Did this with my Power Arc 200, grinder, and torch! I did weld some support on the tongue also.
You can see they bent them.

One of the cut out brackets.

New mounts.

I guess I was in a hurry, pics blurry, welded bracket multiple passes 7018.