Thread: Plasma Roller Guide?

Hybrid View

1. Default Plasma Roller Guide?

I have a PP205 (50a plasma) Can anyone recommend a roller guide as well as a radius guide that will fit my torch. Checked the one on everlast site out and looks a bit thin?

Some on ebay, but not sure if they will fit?

I don't think there is a roller guide for the standard torch. There's no flat area for it to sit. (untapered)
    Click for>EVERLAST YOUTUBE CHANNEL VIDEOS

I'm not an expert or an Everlast employee, I'm just a hobby welder sharing my experience and helping where I can.

PP 256 (SOLD) : 2013 250EX : I-MIG 250P/w 20' Profax gun : Power Plasma 60/w p80 torch : Hobart Handler 135/w 12' .023" Profax gun : 3M Speedglas 9100XX

3. Default

Attachment 6123

The Guide in the right of the picture fits your Torch.
    The US Office should have these in stock as it is a common part that we carry
    Cheers
    Duncan
    EVERLAST CANADA
    www.everlastwelders.ca
    www.titanwinches.com

905 637 1637

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Titan winch View Post
    Attachment 6123

The Guide in the right of the picture fits your Torch.
    The US Office should have these in stock as it is a common part that we carry
    Cheers
    Duncan
    THanks....Do they have a radius guide too?

I thought you may have had this torch. Attachment 6124
    A roller guide makes a big difference in your cuts. The edge will be much smoother.
    Click for>EVERLAST YOUTUBE CHANNEL VIDEOS

I'm not an expert or an Everlast employee, I'm just a hobby welder sharing my experience and helping where I can.

PP 256 (SOLD) : 2013 250EX : I-MIG 250P/w 20' Profax gun : Power Plasma 60/w p80 torch : Hobart Handler 135/w 12' .023" Profax gun : 3M Speedglas 9100XX

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zoama585 View Post
    I thought you may have had this torch. Attachment 6124
    A roller guide makes a big difference in your cuts. The edge will be much smoother.
    Thanks Zoama...The torch that I have is the one that came with the PP205 from Everlast.

I have an AG-60 torch and bought one of these
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plasma-cutte...ht_3588wt_1164

my torch looks like this and it fits fine
    Attachment 6127

guide
    Attachment 6128

ken
    UNT 520D plasma/stick/tig; Hobart Handler 140 Mig; HF 80amp stick welder; Victor O/A; 4x6 Horizontal bandsaw; Planishing hammer; & Stuff