New winter time fun-contest November-19-2012 to february-28-2013
Well we have an all new contest. PLEASE read ALL rules carefully. This will be one of the best prizes yet.
December 3 2011- March 3 2012 Contest
Still under wraps…but we’re going to give it away anyway.
This time we are giving away our all new PowerTIG 200EXT (value of 2095.00 retail). We’ve kept the latest version of the EXT in our lineup under wraps for some time. Official reveal date is scheduled for Mid January.
It will compete nicely with any digital, microprocessor controlled TIG on the market. This unit will have the ultimate in features such as wave form control, improved foot pedal design, and even an available thumb control for amperage on this unit (to be ordered additionally). Add in some features like self-diagnosing capability, and adjustable hot start for stick, the unit is top of the line in what it offers. Of course output will be around 200 amps with about 35% duty cycle at maximum amperage. We aren’t ready to pull the curtain back just yet for the final reveal, (got to keep the competition guessing as long as we can). But we can tell you that along with all the standard features you’d expect and the ones mentioned above, there will be a surprise or two still. It’ll be similar to the work horse 250EXT but it will have its own unique character. We are once again raising minimum posting requirement to complete 100 posts during the contest. Yes, this contest will be longer, and so it should require more posts. We don’t think we will disappoint though on what we deliver. Project posts with pictures and details will also count as entries. This time, we are wanting to focus on projects, in particular, home made tools, and items you use to help out in the shop, at work or around the house. Up to 6 projects will be allowed.
As always, we want DETAILS. Don’t try to get out easy by posting single picture and say here is my project. We want thoughtful and helpful information…We will and can disqualify entries that are not in the spirit of the competition. Odds were pretty good last time for the qualifiers to win, and all won a discount.
Oh, and did we mention we’ll throw in a pass or two to SEMA for next year? You provide the transportation and lodging though.
Also good for extra entries, counting one each:
1) Like on Facebook
2) Subscribe to our YouTube channel “EverlastGenerators”
3) Follow us on Twitter
1) Spamming, saying, good job, cool project, etc. is strongly discouraged and subject to being removed, causing your post count to go down.
2) Be courteous; don’t make fun of a project. The quality of the project may vary, due to people’s skill level. IF you see something that needs improvement, say so constructively, with a possible solution.
To sum up:
10 entry’s are possible.
1. You will need 100 additional posts for official eligibility during the contest. (1 qualifying entry)
2. Liking our Facebook page, joining our Youtube channel orfollowing us on Twitter each count as additional separate entries. (Subject to meeting the minimum 100 post count requirement) (additional 3 entries possible)
3. Up to 6 projects home tool or metal related can be entered as additional entries. Posts for the projects can count toward meeting your 100 post minimum requirement, but will not be counted until the requirement is met. (additional 6 entries possible)
1) “Like” our homepage on facebook. (State that you have liked us in your official entry here on this thread). This is optional, but it does count as an entry after the contest posting requirements are met. YOU MUST TELL US YOU HAVE LIKED US IN YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY BELOW FOR IT TO COUNT.
2) REGISTER YOUR NAME ON OUR FORUM
3) FILL OUT SIGNATURE LINE
4) POST AVATAR (ASK IF YOU NEED HELP)
5) STATE YOUR CURRENT POST COUNT HERE ON THIS THREAD AND SAY YOU ARE ENTERING THE CONTEST.
6) By the end of the contest, you must have 100 MORE posts than you have at the beginning. In other words, if you have 10 at the beginning of the contest, you must have 110 at the end, not just 100 total posts.
7) Complete up to additional project posts to count toward a total of 6 possible entries.
a) Projects should include: a) pictures b) details about size, dimension if applicable c) time took to complete, or estimated projection d) materials used e) discussion of why/how/what/etc was the reason you needed or wanted to do the project.
b) State: This is project 1, project 2 from _____ (your screen name), a_________ (subject matter i.e.: fence) in the title line etc of the thread.
Please post a follow up in this thread when you have completed your post count required for qualification before the end of the contest. Sum up your projects with links to the projects. This will help out greatly. Please, do not go back and reedit your original entry!
Once again here is the fine print contractual stuff that you need to be aware of:
By entering this contest, the winning entrant agrees to keep and maintain the Everlast unit(s) and not to sell or otherwise divest the unit for a period of 2 years. Also, by entering, the entrant agrees to be used as a reference for up to two years and his/her promotion and their likeness and comments be used in any future promotional literature. Everlast may ask for the entrant’s honest, heartfelt comments about the “prize” unit after a period of time to be used in evaluation, product improvement and promotions. No actual cash compensation will be made to the contest winner. The winning entrant also agrees to hold Everlast harmless /blameless against any, death, injury, loss of time, or other damage or inconvenience while using an Everlast product or by entering this contest. Everlast is not responsible for paying any applicable state, federal or local taxes that may be incurred from the winnings of this promotion and the winning entrant agrees to assume any tax responsibility and shipping incurred. Odds of winning are dependent upon the actual number of qualified entries received by the deadline date and time. By entering this contest, the contestant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this contest. Final determination of eligibility is conditioned upon meeting the above criteria and the decision rests with Everlast.
Contestants must be 1) Either in the continental US or Alaska OR 2) pay shipping costs and any duty or taxes due.
Now, happy posting!