Power I-Tig 200
Features & Benefits
- Stable, smooth arc characteristics with good puddle wet in.
- Portable and lightweight with industrial capability.
- Adjustable weld parameters for 2t/4t operation, including up and down slope adjustment.
- Fully adjustable Pulse function with up to 250Hz increases weld quality while reducing overall heat input.
- Easy to connect torch and accessories allow quick setup.
- Digital readout for accurate setting of amperage controls.
- Color coded controls are easy to locate at a glance.
- Includes an Ergonomic-styled Economy WP-26 series TIG torch (12 ft.) and accessories.
- Uses standard 35/75 series, DINSE style power connectors.
- Select for Lift Start or HF start with a flick of a switch.
- Arc force control for Stick welding increases performance.
- Recommended for E6011, E7018 and most other welding rods. Not recommended for E6010.
NOTE: For portable use: Requires a generator designated by the generator manufacturer as "clean power" and capable of a MINIMUM 6800 W of continuous output. May require higher output, for best results. Use of welder with a generator not designated by the generator manufacturer as "clean power" may void warranty.
Recommended Areas Of Use
- On-site Welding Repair
- Motorsports/ Automotive
- Commercial/Industrial Maintenance
- Fabrication/Machine Shops
- 12 ft Economy WP 26 series Air Cooled TIG torch (Included as part of the basic package)
- Work clamp with cable and connector
- SMAW electrode holder
- Argon regulator
- Consumable starter pack (Tungsten not included)
- 6 ft. Input power cable (Power plug not included).
- Water cooler
- Welding cart
- Welding helmet
- Consumable kit
- Foot Pedal (Foot pedal is not included as part of the I-TIG 200 basic package. Must be purchased separately)
- Deluxe, WP series compatible flex-neck TIG torch packages with DINSE connectors and remote switch: 9,17,18,20 or 26. 15 or 25 ft. lengths (Subject to availability. Offered as an additional purchase, not available for substitution.)
- NEW! FINGER AMP CONTROL 17 SERIES 15FT. TORCH. CHECK AVAILABILITY.
- Stainless Steel
- Copper/nickel alloys
Unit is DC only, and will not weld aluminum or magnesium with TIG. Welds most all other metals.