Features & Benefits
- All-in-one portability
- Compact, yet powerful TIG welding/Plasma cutting features
- Easy to use controls with simple selector switch for process changeover
- Quick change out of torches for easy change from TIG to plasma back to TIG
- Low power consumption due to inverter design
- Good duty cycle at rated amperages for TIG/Stick/Plasma
- Over Current indicator warns when duty cycle has been exceeded and interrupts welding/cutting
- OK to cut indicator lights up when minimum air pressure is present
- Clean and smooth plasma cuts on virtually any metal
- Weld almost any metal
- Renown arc stability for TIG/Stick functions
NOTE: For use with generators, this welder requires a MINIMUM of 10,500 watts of continuous output and be designated as "clean power" by the generator manufacturer. For best results, a higher output generator may be required. Use with generators not designated by the generator manufacturer as a "clean" power source may void warranty.
|Recommended Areas Of Use
- For use in areas where multiple processes are required for portable repairs.
- Typically many motorsports enthusiast like to carry these units to the track for convenient and quick high quality repairs.
- It is a compact option for a portable repair business not needing to carry on heavy production or long term fabrication work.
- Economy Water-cooled 12ft WP 18 series torch with built in remote switch for 2T/4T operation. (Must use water system with torch! Water cooler purchase is highly recommended
- Foot Pedal
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included.)
SMAW electrod holder (Stub type, subject to change.)
Work Clamp with cable<6ft power input cable. (Plug not included. Customer supplied. Recommended plug is NEMA 6-50)
- Argon Regulator
- Air Pressure Regulator
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Water Trap/Filter (Not a dryer! Separate dryer must be supplied for customer for best results.)
Virtually all metals, including aluminum, copper, stainless steel, titanium