Features & Benefits
- All-in-one portability
- Compact, yet powerful TIG/Stick welding with a built in/Plasma cutting function.
- Easy to use controls with simple selector switch for process changeover
- Quick change out of torches for easy change from TIG to plasma back to TIG
- Low power consumption due to inverter design
- High duty cycle at rated amperages for TIG/Stick/Plasma
- Over Current indicator warns when duty cycle has been exceeded and interrupts welding for circuit protection
- OK to cut indicator lights up when minimum required air pressure is present
- Clean and smooth plasma cuts on virtually any metal
- Weld almost any metal
Pulse TIG mode offers great control over arc, and heat input
- Good arc stability for TIG/Stick functions with arc force control
NOTE: For use with generators, this welder requires a MINIMUM of 8,500 watts of continuous output and be designated as "clean power" by the generator manufacturer. For best results, a higher output generator may be required. Use with generators not designated by the generator manufacturer as a "clean" power source may void warranty.
|Recommended Areas Of Use
- For use in areas where multiple processes are required for portable repairs.
- Typically many motorsports enthusiast like to carry these units to the track for convenient and quick high quality repairs.
- It is a compact option for a portable repair business not needing wanting to carry on heavy production or long term fabrication work.
- Economy Air cooled 12ft WP 26 series torch with built in remote switch for 2T/4T operation
- Foot Pedal
- Consumable Starter Kit (Tungsten not included.)
- Argon Regulator
- Air Pressure Regulator
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Water Trap (Not a dryer! Separate dryer must be supplied for customer for best results.)
Virtually all metals, including aluminum, copper, stainless steel, titanium